This strong and stylish greenhouse is the perfect partner for growing enthusiasts of all levels.
Available in a choice of sizes and colours with a host of unique options, all of which can be specified to suit your garden and growing requirements. Produced from the highest quality materials, the Multigrow Greenhouse displays superb strength and build quality and is ideally suited to Ireland’s varied and harsh weather conditions.
Incorporating a unique heavy-duty steel base frame, each greenhouse is ready to accept paving slabs to act as an internal floor. The Multigrow Greenhouse can be fitted on almost any level surface, eliminating the requirement for major site preparations such as concreting.
BETTER BUILT BY ADMAN
- Robust construction: Heavy duty galvanised steel framework throughout.
- Superior finishes: Safe edge folds on all exterior flashings; external screws finished with protective colour caps.
- Maximum strength: High impact resistant external polycarbonate sheeting.
- Double sliding doors: Opening to the left and right, doors can be left partially or fully open depending on the user’s needs. Door opening – 720mm wide x 1760 high.
- Base frame included: Included as standard, all Multigrow Greenhouses can be fitted on almost any level surface. A concrete base is not essential.
- Good ventilation: Roof corrugations allow for consistent ventilation at all times, helping to avoid excessive temperatures. A large sliding vent is positioned in the back gable for additional ventilation.
MADE TO ORDER
Choice of colour & sizes to suit your needs.
Widths: 1.94m, 2.44m, 2.85m
Lengths: 1.85m, 2.65m, 3.65m, 4.45m, 5.25m
Wall height: 1.88m
Prices from €1499
Please note: Paving slabs are not included and must be supplied by the customer. Paving slabs add weight and stability to the greenhouse. Failure by the customer to install these slabs in the greenhouse base frame may result in the greenhouse moving in windy conditions.
WHY CHOOSE THE ADMAN MULTIGROW
Here are just some of the reasons to choose the ADMAN MULTIGROW greenhouse
Base Frame Included
Supplied and fitted with a heavy duty base frame, ready to accept paving slabs. Allows the greenhouse to be fitted on almost any level surface.
High impact resistant external polycarbonate sheeting with a heavy duty galvanised steel framework throughout.
|Dimensions (width x length)||Greenhouse Price (Including Steel Base Frame)||Paving Slabs (400 x 400 x 40mm)|
|1.94m x 1.85m (6'4" x 6'1")||€1,499||Requires 16no|
|1.94m x 2.65m (6'4" x 8'8")||€1,699||Requires 24no|
|1.94m x 3.65m (6'4" x 12')||€1,949||Requires 32no|
|2.44m x 1.85m (8' x 6'1")||€1,599||Requires 20no|
|2.44m x 2.65m (8' x 8'8")||€1,849||Requires 30no|
|2.44m x 3.65m (8' x 12')||€2,149||Requires 40no|
|2.44m x 2.65m (8' x 14'7")||€2,349||Requires 50no|
|2.85m x 2.65m (9'4" x 8'8")||€1,999||Requires 36no|
|2.85m x 3.65m (9'4" x 12')||€2,299||Requires 48no|
|2.85m x 4.45m (9'4" x 14'7")||€2,549||Requires 60no|
|2.85m x 5.25m (9'4" x 17'2")||€2,849||Requires 72no|
|8' Grow Shelving Unit||€139|
8' Grow Shelving Unit
ORDERING YOUR ADMAN SHED IS EASY
Just follow the three simple steps below.
STEP 1: CALL OR EMAIL US
STEP 2: REQUEST A VISIT
We can arrange for one of our sales staff to meet you at home and explain everything in detail. This is a free service so if you are uncertain about site access, base requirements and pricing, positioning of your shed or even colours please avail of it.
STEP 3: PLACE YOUR ORDER
Once your site visit is completed we both should have all the relevant details required to proceed with ordering. An order form is completed detailing the size, layout, colour, agreed fitting date etc. To complete and secure the order a booking deposit is then required.