This slimline garden storage unit is the ideal storage solution for small gardens or areas with limited space.
Available in a range of sizes and colours the Ministore is the perfect size for storing bicycles, lawnmowers, barbeques and garden tools. All Ministore Garden Sheds come standard with a Heavy Duty Steel Base & Timber floor. As with all Adman Steel Sheds, these compact units are constructed from a galvanised structural steel framework and include delivery and professional assembly.
BETTER BUILT BY ADMAN
- Robust construction: Heavy duty galvanised steel framework and door hinges.
- Superior finishes: Safe edge folds on all exterior flashings; external screws finished with protective colour caps and non-drip roof sheeting.
- Maintenance free exterior: PVC coated in a choice of colours.
- Colour matching doors: with a heavy duty door lock.
- Steel Base & Timber floor: Shed can be fitted on a level surface such as hardcore stone, paving slabs or tarmac. A concrete base is not essential.
- Smart storage options: such as tool racks and shelving units.
MADE TO ORDER
Choice of colour & sizes to suit your needs.
Widths: 1.83m, 2.44m, 3.05m
Wall height: 1.5m
Prices from €919
WHY CHOOSE THE ADMAN MINISTORE
Here are just some of the reasons to chooses the ADMAN Ministore garden shed
Exterior PVC Coated in a choice of colours.
Can be fitted on a level surface such as paving slabs or tarmac. A concrete base is not essential.
Double doors are fitted with a heavy duty door lock.
SIZES TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS
Choose the perfect size for your garden. The Adman Ministore Garden Shed is available in 3 sizes.
|Dimensions (width x length)||Shed Height (Ridge down to wall)||Shed Price (Including Steel Base & Timber Floor)||Upgrade to Woodgrain|
|6’ Ministore - 1.83m x 1.1m||1.88m down to 1.5m||€919||€130|
|8’ Ministore - 2.44m x 1.1m||1.88m down to 1.5m||€1029||€150|
|10’ Ministore - 3.05m x 1.1m||1.88m down to 1.5m||€1139||€180|
ORDERING YOUR ADMAN MINISTORE SHED IS EASY
Just follow the steps below.
STEP 1: CALL OR EMAIL US
(053) 943 0001
We can normally answer your general queries quickly and give you a quote within a couple of minutes. Our sales team will explain in detail everything you will need to know about site access, base requirements, pricing, positioning of your shed and colours.
STEP 2: PLACE YOUR ORDER
Once you are happy to proceed with ordering, an order form is completed detailing the size, layout, colour and agreed fitting date.